- 2 bunch sarso ka saag/ mustard leaves
- 1 bunch spinach leaves
- 10 garlic cloves
- 5 whole red chilli
- 5 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds/zeera
- Salt to taste
- Oil/ butter
How to cook.
- Wash and cut mustard leaves/sarso ka saag and spinach put in a wok-pan .
- Add sliced ginger, sliced green chill, whole red chilli, cumin seeds, 2 pinches of salt ( spinach contains salt so add salt carefully) and water as required.
- Cook on medium flame.
After 30 minutes or fully cooked of mustard green blend them and set aside.
- Heat butter/oil in a pan put sliced ginger, cumin, fry a little bit and put it on the Sarso ka saag.
- Sarso ka saag is ready to eat.
- Served it with chapati or makki ki roti