- Basan/gram flour roasted: 2 half tablespoons
- Cumin, coriander roasted crushed powder: 3 tablespoons
- Red chilli powder:1teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli flake: 2 tablespoons
- Green chilli paste: 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Yoghurt; 2 cups
- Raw papaya: 3 tablespoons
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 tablespoons
Place beef in a mixing bowl Add: roasted basan/gram flour, cumin, coriander roasted powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, red chilli flakes, green chilli paste, raw papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, and yoghurt. Marinate for 30 minutes
- Heat oil in a wok-pan.
- Settle all the mixture in pan and let it cook on the medium flame.
- when boiling occur turn it on low flame.
- let it cook for 35 to 40 minutes and keep checking time to time.
- Beef pasanday ready to eat .
- Serve it with chapati or purri paratha.