- 225g plain digestive
- 60g butter
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 450g mixed fruits
- 460g soft cream cheese
- 1tbsp powdered gelatine
- 350g orange chocolate
- 700 ml heavy cream
- Lightly oil and line a 8 inch loose base cake pan with nonstick baking parchment.
- Place the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan,add the crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Press the biscuits mixture into the bass of the lined tin and chill for 20 minutes.
- For the filling,remove the cream cheese from from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before using, to allow to room temperature.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl, beat until smooth.
- Pour 4 tablespoons water into a small bowl and sprinkle over the gelatin.
- Leave to stand for 5 to 6 minutes until spongy. Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and allow to dissolve, stirring occasionally.
- Leave to cool slightly.
- Melt the orange chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, then leave to cool.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Beat the gelatin and chocolate into the cream cheese.
- Fold in the cream. Spoon into the tin and level the surface. Chill in the refrigerator for overnight.
- Place the cheesecake on plate. Decorate with mix fruits, dust with icing sugar and serve.