Peshawari Chapli Kabab recipe tastes delicious with Paratha and Chutney. The concept of Chapli Kebab recipe is derived from the old street vendors of Peshawar city. They are called ‘Chapli’ because of its shape like chappal. This recipe gained popularity across Pakistan. Bring the taste of traditional Chapli Kabab to your dining table. Prepare Peshawari Chapli Kabab today for your guest or family. It is also served at all the Dhabas and restaurants of Pakistan.
- 1 kilogram of Beef (Keema) (finely minced)
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) (crushed)
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper (Pisi Kaali Mirch) (coarsely ground)
- 1 tsp. Coriander (Dhania) (coarsely ground and roasted)
- 1 tsp. Cumin Seeds (Sufaid Zeera) (roasted and finely ground)
- 4 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (finely chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (finely sliced)
- 4 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch of Fresh Mint Leaves (Podina) (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch of Fresh Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup any Cooking Oil
- Fine chop the onions and drain them well.
- Add tomatoes, green onions, eggs, corn flour, all spices and mix well.
- Now take approximately Three tablespoons of the minced mixture in your hand. Place it in the center of the palm. Roll it to form a smooth ball. Flatten the ball by pressing firmly between your palms.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry well.
- Serve the spicy chapli kababs with lemon, onion rings, Raita and salad…
- The dish is now ready to serve.