- Basan/gram flour: 1 cup full
- Dahii / yoghurt: 2/half cup
- Onion: 1 onion slices
- Red chilli powder: 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric /haldi powder: 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- curry leaves: as a required flavour
- Whole red chilli / sabot Laal mirch: 7
- Cumin seeds/ zeera: 1 tablespoons full
- Mustard seeds: half teaspoon
- Oil: as desired.
- In a bowl arrange gram flour, yoghurt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and Water half a litre. Mix all these ingredients and set them aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan put the whole red chilli, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and when the aroma of spice comes then put a mixture of gram flour yoghurt … And stir it properly let it cook in medium heat for 30 minutes ( add water if needed)
- After 30 minutes add deep fry pakora in curry and turn off the stove.
- Heat oil in a pan then add slices of onion when it turns golden brown then add curry leaves, cumin seeds 3 whole chillies. After the aroma come then put this mixture in the curry.
Hydrabadi curry is ready.
- It could be eaten with rice and roti too.