Today I’m going to share with you all my daughter’s favorite Sunday breakfast Sundays. The American sandwich, and Banana smoothie. She loves sandwiches and smoothies and I guess every kid loved sandwiches and smoothies, So I thought let’s share those quick kids breakfast recipes with you all. Enjoy 🙂
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 eggs
- 12 thick slices bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 90 g shredded lettuce
- 135 g shredded chicken
- 3 tomatoes sliced
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the eggs and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the white is cooked and the yolk is still runny.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread, the spread one side with mayonnaise. Place a slice of toast on four plates. Divide the lettuce among the toast.
- Place the another slice of toast on top. Arrange the chicken, mayonnaise, tomato and eggs on top of this piece of toast. Top with the final piece of toast. Serve the sandwich cut into triangles.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Ground cinnamon
- For each person put a banana, 3 glass of milk, ice cream, and 2 tablespoons honey in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, the pour into glass tans dust with a little ground cinnamon .
- serve with sandwich or by itself.