Badam ki jali is a Hyderabadi sweet made with almond. One bite and the baked dough melts into our mouths giving us a sugar high.
Almonds 1/2 kg
Sugar 2 cups
Milk 2 cups
Icing sugar 1/2 cup
Silver paper as required
- First of all, grind the almonds and sugar together till it is powdered
- In a pan, warm the milk and add the powdered sugar and almond
- mixture in it.
- Cook on slow fire until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Remove from stove and let it cool.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on counter and roll the dough but make sure it is not too thick.
Made in myriad shapes using metal moulds, Then place a silver paper and put another flower shaped dough on top.