• 500m boneless meat cubes
• 1 tbsp raw papaya paste
• 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
• 2 tbsp green chilli paste
• 1 tsp salt/ as per your taste
• 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
• 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
• 1/3cup yoghurt
• 1/2 tbsp poppy seeds roasted and grinded
• 1/4 tsp star anise powder
• 1/4 cup oil
• 3 tbsp fried crushed onion
• 1 tbsp white vinegar
1. Take green chilli paste , ginger garlic paste and raw papaya paste mix in to the meat.
2. Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, star anise powder yoghurt, poppy seeds and fried onion in the meat and marinate the meat for 4-5 hours.
3. After 4-5 hours of marination add oil and white vinegar in to the marinated meat.
4. Put the meat in a large pan, thread the skewers with meat and cook the meat from each side for around 20 minutes.
5. Heat coal, sprinkle with oil and set in oven for a few minutes to infuse kababs with smoke from the coal.
6. Serve Bihari boti with naan, raita and salad.