- 350g|Dark chocolate
- 80% cocoa solids
- 3 Large eggs
- Dark brown sugar
- 1tsp baking powder
- 150g|Roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- 60g|All purpose Flour
- Heat the oven to 160(140Cfan/325F/gas3)
- Grease an 17x28cm baking tin and line the base with nonstick baking paper.
- whiskrje eggs in a mixing bowl until frothy, then add sugar and whisk until thick and glossy.
- place the chocolate and butter in a pan and heat gently,stirring until melted.let it cool down.
- Gently fold in the melted chocolate mixture,until blended.
- Put in the flour and baking powder and mix into the mixture with nuts.
- pour mixture into the tin, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes,until the top has a slightly cracked, check the middle side with the tooth pick, if the tooth pick come out dry it mean brownies are ready if it has some liquid on it you need to mke for more 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Once brownies are baked let the tin cooled down for 15 minutes , then place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- cut peace and serve with ice-cream.