Mangoes are a tropical fruit from the drupe family. Sometimes called the “king of fruits,” mangoes are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world. Sweet fruits like mangoes are also a great alternative to junk food and other unhealthy snacks. If you’re craving something sugary, grab some mango instead. Once you start phasing out the junk, you won’t crave it as much. Whole foods are more satisfying, plus they offer many health benefits.
Mango Nutrition Facts
Each cup of sliced mango (165 grams) contains approximately:
- 107 calories
- 3 grams of fiber
- 24 grams of
- 1 gram of
- 25 percent
daily value of vitamin A
- 76 percent
daily value of vitamin C
- 257 mg of
- 0.2 mg of
If you don’t like mangoes so you take mango by making Mango fool recipe a delicious and quick dessert you can make in just 10 mins. Do try this easy mango fool dessert and surprise your guests or loved ones.
This is a rich creamy dessert made in just 10 mins if you have all the ingredients in hand.
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 medium sized mango (1/2 cup mango puree)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp lemon juice
- Chop the mango, reserve 1 tbsp. of chopped mango and take the rest in a blender, add sugar and lemon juice to it.Blend to make a puree.
- To a mixing bowl add fresh cream, Whisk well until thick and peaks are soft. I used my hand mixer.
- Add 1/4 cup mango puree to it reserving 1/4 cup. Mix well.
- Now it is mixed well and fresh cream mixture is ready. Take your serving glasses, first add mango puree as first layer just a tbsp. or 2 for each cup.
- Then spoon fresh cream mango mixture and add it till 3/4 of the cup .Finally add chopped mangoes as garnish.
- Spoon some reserved mango puree over it. And finally done. Refrigerate for an hour then serve.