- Four medium sized boiled potatoes
- Half cup carrot
- Medium-sized onion
- 2 Tablespoon boiled sweet corn
- 2 Tablespoon coriander
- Two green chilies
- Half teaspoon salt/ as per or according to your taste
- Half teaspoon black pepper
- Half teaspoon garam masala
- One teaspoon chaat masala
- Half cup flour
- Bread crumbs
- Cooking oil
- Put the mash potatoes in a bowl.
- Mix it after adding adding onion, carrot, sweet corn, coriander, green chilies, salt, black pepper, garlic, ginger, garam masala and chat masala in the mashed potatoes.
- Grease your hands with oil before giving it a flat and round shape. It should then be frozen for 15 minutes.
- A thick paste should be prepared separately by combining flour and water in a different bowl.
- Take the cutlets out of the freezer before dipping it into the paste. Coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Fry it till it is light golden in colour.
- Serve with yogurt ans green chilli sauce.