| Total:10 mins|
Serving: 12 cups
This Orange punch recipe is very easy to make, with cold orange juice, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and ginger ale. This is the perfect fruit punch for a party, and it’s nonalcoholic. Add fresh citrus slices for an extra-special look.
- 4 cups orange juice
- 4 cups Cranberry Juice
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups Ginger Ale
- Fresh Cranberries (optional)
- Fresh Orange Sliced (optional)
Let’s Make It
- Mix all the juices,cover and chill thoroughly in the refrigerator.
- Add cold ginger ale just before serving.
- If desired add some crushed ice in each glass before pouring punch and serve chill.