- Chicken boiled 2 pieces( shredded)
- 3 slices of wheat bread (bread of choice)
- mayo ( as much as you want)
- tomato ketchup ( optional)
- tomato slices
- cucumber slices
- onion slices
- salt and pepper to taste (on the veggies)
- 6 sliced turkey
- 6 sliced cheese
- boiled egg
- Toast your bread, if you wish, and allow it to cool for a few minutes. This helps to avoid wilted lettuce.
- Spread the 3 pieces of cooled toast with mayo and ketchup.
- On one slice, add your lettuce, onion, cucumber, and tomato. Go ahead and add a little salt and pepper to those tomatoes.
- Put the 2nd piece of bread, mayo side down, on the sandwich. Then add a slice of boiled egg to the top of that piece.
- Next, stack your meat and cheese, and top with the last slice of bread, mayo side down.
- Serve instantly and enjoy!