news technology world

Young girl dies in sleep as phone on charging explodes near her head

Advertisements

A schoolgirl lost her life as her mobile phone exploded close to head when she slept while listening to music after putting it on charging, foreign media reported on Tuesday.

Courtesy: East2west News
Advertisements

The deceased girl was identified as 14-year-old Asetkyzy Abzalbek, whereas, the incident is reported from Bastobe, Kazakhstan.

The unlucky girl was found dead the next morning by her relatives with an exploded mobile phone plugged into a power socket near her pillow. According to The Sun report, she is believed to have received severe head injuries and died immediately.

Advertisements

Forensic experts later confirmed that the mobile exploded in the early morning after overheating as it charged, according to local reports. The death of Abzalbek is described as a ‘tragic accident’, however, the brand of the smartphone was not disclosed.

Advertisements

The latest death is among the series of mobile batteries’ explosion incidents reported in Russia and other parts of the world.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: