- 85g ground almonds
- 85g caster sugar, extra for rolling
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 7 blanched almonds,
- 1 egg white
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat the egg white with a fork until foamy, then stir in the ground almonds, sugar, and almond extract, mixing to form a sticky dough.
- Using lightly sugared hands, roll the dough into small balls and place on the prepared baking trays. Press an almond half into the center of each.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15- 18 minutes, or until pale golden. Place on a wire to cool.
And enjoy your almonds Macaroons with tea/coffee.