- 65g cup pudding rice
- 1/4 granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 410g evaporated milk
- cinnamon powder
- 25g butter
- Preheat the oven to 150C/300F/Gas Mark 2, 10 minutes before baking.
- Lightly oil a large dish.
- Sprinkle the rice and sugar into the dish and mix.
- Bring the evaporated milk and milk to the boil in a small pan, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the milk into the rice and mix well until the rice is coated thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon powder, cover with kitchen foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pudding from the oven and stir well, bring up any lumps.
- Cover with the kitchen foil. bake in the preheated oven for a further 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir well one more time.
- Dot the pudding with butter and bake for a further 40-60 minutes until the rice is tender and the skin is browned.
- Serve the pudding into the bowl and sprinkle the cinnamon powder on top.