Crash Landing on You
- Genre: Romantic drama
- Starring: Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin
- Written by: Park Ji Eun
- Directed by: Lee Jung Hyo
Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) is a South Korean heiress to the Queen’s Group. However, her existence threatens her elder half-brothers and she is intensely disliked by her stepmother so she steps away from the family business and successfully finds her fashion and beauty company, Seri’s Choice, which makes her independently wealthy. Se-ri goes out paragliding to test her latest line of extreme sportswear and is caught in a sudden tornado, which blows her over the Korean Demilitarized Zone and into North Korea, where she has a fateful encounter with Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok (Hyun Bin).
The Legend of the Blue Sea
- Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
- Directed By: Jin Hyuk
- Starring: Jun Ji-Hyun, Lee Min-Ho
The series focuses on the love story of a mermaid named Shim Cheong (Jun Ji-Hyun), and Heo Joon-Jae (Lee Min-ho), the son of a rich businessman. The story moves both in the present and in past flashbacks. The series narrates the engaging plots of reincarnation, destiny, and unrequited love, their story is put together with the parallel story of their Joseon era incarnations.
My Love From The Star
- Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Drama, and Science fiction
- Directed By: Jang Tae-Yoo,
- Starring: Jun Ji-Hyun, Kim Soo-Hyun, Park Hae-Jin, Yoo In-na
Do Min-Joon (Kim Soo-Hyun) is an alien that arrived on Earth in the year 1609, during the Joseon Dynasty. To save a girl named Yi-Hwa from slipping off a cliff, he misses his trip back to his planet. Thus, he gets stranded on Earth for the next four centuries. Later falls in love with a famous Hallyu actress of the current era, who quickly becomes his next-door neighbor. Do Min-Joon has a human form, but enhanced physical skills involving his vision, hearing, and speed, and a cynical, jaded view regarding human beings. As he never ages, Min-Joon is forced to take on a new identity every ten years, having been a doctor, astronomer, lawyer, and banker, and now presently working as a college professor.
Bring it on Ghost
- Starring: Ok Taecyeon, Kim So-Hyun
- Written by Lee Dae-il
- Directed by Park Joon-hwa, Myung Hyun-woo
- Genre: Supernatural Mystery, romantic comedy
The story follows a college student Park Bong-pal, who has grown up with the ability to see ghosts and now uses it to work as a part-time exorcist. In this way, he meets a wandering spirit and feisty high school student Kim Hyun-ji, who comes to believe that Bong-pal may be able to help her remember her life and death so that she can ascend. The two become ghost-fighting partners until Bong-pal realizes he might be falling in love with her
My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
- Starring Lim Soo-Hyang, Cha Eun-Woo
- Genre: Romance, Comedy
- Director: Choi Sung-Bum
- Writer: Gi Maeng-Gi (webcomic), Choi Soo-Young
- Kang Mi-Rae (Lim Soo-Hyang) had a timid personality due to her unpleasant appearance. She was taunted by people and even bully when she was in school. Now, Kang Mi-Rae has gorgeous looks after undergoing plastic surgery, but she still has a weak personality. Kang Mi-Rae starts her first year at a university. Meanwhile, Do Kyung-Seok( Cha Eun-Woo) attends the same university. He does not judge people by their looks. He considers what’s on the inside rather than the outside.