- Chicken 1 kg boneless (cut into small pieces)
- Pasta 500 g
- Red capsicum 1
- Green capsicum 1
- Yellow capsicum 1
- White Onion 1 large size
- Tomato 1 medium size
- Cream cheese 200 g
- chicken cubs 2 for Yakhni (broth)
- Parmesan for garnishing
- Salt — 2 teaspoon or (as per your taste)
- Paprika — 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder —2 teaspoons
- Cumin powder— half teaspoon
- Garlic powder — 2 teaspoon
- Oil — 3 to 5 tablespoons
- Slice and dice all the veggies (onion/red/yellow/green capsicum) and set them aside.
- Blend all the spices in chicken and fry for 5 to 8 mints on medium heat.
- Take out the chicken and use the same pen and oil for veggies.
- Slightly fry veggies for 2 mins on a low heat and put remaining spices on them.
- Take out veggies and placed them aside as well.
- Now add 2 chicken cubes in the same pan with remaining oil and fry for 1 mint.
- Now add 3 glass of water and dice tomato.
- When water starts boiling add pasta and covers for 3 to 5 mints.
- When yakhni start vaporizing, add fry chicken, veggies, cream cheese and mix them well.
- Fry for 2 more mints then garnish with Parmesan and serve with garlic bread.